The best smart lights in India provide complete control over your home lighting setup and the best smart bulbs can be controlled remotely by connecting them with your smartphone. Smart LED bulbs have become an important tool when it comes to home improvement products. There are many options in the market for people looking to buy smart LED lights in India but the best light bulbs are a value for money investment as they are easy to set and are very efficient in saving energy. Some smart LED lights come with a central control center that acts as a bridge between the bulbs and you can pair it with a smartphone when you connect it to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Here are the top 5 smart bulbs that you can buy in India if you want to upgrade your home lighting setup. Although the prices of the products mentioned in the list below have been updated by 23 November 2020, the list may have changed since then due to the launch of new products in the market.
Wipro Garnet 7W LED Smart Bulb:
- This smart bulb from Wipro is designed to add colour to your room with support of 16 million colours.
- Apart from changing its colour using the companion app, you can change its brightness from 100 percent to 0 percent as per your need.
- It comes with a B22 cap which means you can use it with your existing holders.
- Being a smart bulb, you will be able to set the time and time for this bulb to automatically turn on or off at the scheduled time.
- It also supports voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
Syska 7W LED Smart Bulb:
- Syska is a leader in the smart home space that has been bringing affordable IoT devices for a long time.
- Its range of smart bulbs is quite wide and includes this RGB bulb that works without overwhelming you in your pocket.
- You can control this connected light from anywhere in the world using your companion app which also provides several predefined mood settings.
- It uses the normal B22 cap to be used in any existing socket in your home.
- You can choose from millions of colours and light is compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant for voice commands.
Philips Hue 9.5W LED Smart Bulb:
- For one, Philips is one of the leading brands offering IoT devices and their smart lights are their strongest offering.
- It is 9.5 W of light to cover a large room and works in shades of white ambient where you can change the light temperature using its app.
- The E27 socket-based bulb provides extensive smart speaker compatibility including Google Assistant, Alexa, and Apple Siri.
- You need to know that Philips Smart Light requires a central hub to operate which is sold separately.
- The Philips Hue app, available for both Android and iOS, is quite feature-rich and provides many settings and moods to automate the entire smart lighting process.
Hans Lighting 7W LED Smart Bulb:
- Hans Lighting has created a smart bulb that offers features that are comparable to global brands but some of them cost.
- Above all, you do not need to set up a separate hub to achieve this lighting function; your existing Wi-Fi connection will work fine.
- This is a multi-coloured bulb that you can replace with the company’s app.
- The B22 style cap means that you cannot use it with your existing sockets and any additional wiring.
- Amazon provides support for Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control.
TP-Link LB110 10w LED Smart Bulb:
- The network equipment manufacturer also makes some of the most luxurious smart bulbs available on the market.
- Their LB1100 10W smart bulb works without any hassle as you don’t need a dedicated hub to operate it and a simple Wi-Fi connection is enough for this.
- The company has extended support for Alexa, Google Assistant and even IFTTT.
- A companion app can be downloaded for Android and iOS devices to control light even when you are not at home.
- Its powerful app can be used to automatically view and schedule bulbs on or off.