With the launch of the PS5 and Xbox Series X and Series S, the excitement is exhilarating and at its peak. People will have access to the Xbox Series X and Series S in India and around the world starting today. If you have been looking forward to buying a next-gen console, then there is one thing for you to consider. The Xbox Series X/S is available in India and we have no idea when the PS5 will launch. If you were mulling on whether you should get an Xbox Series X/S at launch, we have some arguments for and some against that thought. Do check out the same below:
Xbox Series X/Xbox Series S: 5 reasons to consider it
1. At Rs. 50,000, the Xbox Series X console offers 4K gaming, which is something no other gaming PC at this price can offer. In fact, the Xbox Series S at Rs. 34,990 offers similar levels of gaming at a price where it is difficult to even find a gaming PC.
2. The Xbox Series X offers ray tracing gaming, something that can be found only on gaming PCs, costing above one lakh rupees. Ray tracing is the next big thing in the world of gaming. It delivers remarkable improvements in graphics performance as well as pleasing visual quality.
3. Microsoft is using faster SSD storage in the Xbox Series S and Series X, This means that game loading times are much faster than what you expect from purpose-built gaming rigs. In addition, the new consoles feature Quick Resume that leaves the game in the background and lets you get back on it from where you left – all without saving it.
4. The Xbox controller itself has got a minor upgrade with a new share button. You can expect better haptic feedback which helps a lot to deliver a good gaming experience.
5. The Xbox Series X and Series S can let you play the latest titles with ease. So, if you are buying it now, the new Xbox consoles will let you play the latest titles such as Watch Dogs: Legion and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.