After its launch in 2016, Reliance Jio revolutionized the telecommunications industry when it began selling 4G data packs and plans with unrestricted calling facilities. While Reliance Jio used to have the most affordable 4G prepaid recharge plans, in October last year, it started implementing 6 paise per minute Interconnect Usage Charge (IUC) subscribers for calls made to non-Jio numbers. It updated its plans at the end of 2019 and unveiled new All-in-One plans that come with FUP to other networks over unlimited calling.
Check out the list of Jio recharge plans along with their validity, benefits, and pricing, offered by Reliance Jio.
- Jio Rs. 129 prepaid plan: This plan now offers 2 GB of high-speed data coupled with free domestic voice calls for 28 days. As part of the New Year offer, this plan was brought in by Jio and is not listed on Jio’s website.
- Prepaid plan for Jio Rs. 199: This prepaid plan offers 1.5 GB of daily data, unlimited calling benefits and 100 SMS and a free Jio app subscription.
- Jio Rs. 249 prepaid plan: 2 GB of daily data, unlimited calling benefits and 100 SMS and a free Jio app subscription are provided in this prepaid plan.
- Prepaid plan Jio Rs. 349: This plan provides 3 GB of daily data, unlimited calling benefits and 100 SMS with 28 days of validity and free Jio app subscription.
- Prepaid plan Jio Rs. 401: This plan offers the same benefits as the above-mentioned plan without additional costs with a complimentary Disney+ Hotstar subscription for a year. Jio also offers 24-day-valid prepaid plans.
- Prepaid plan for Jio Rs 149: This plan by Reliance Jio gives all networks 1 GB of data per day with free voice calls. This comes with a 24-day validity period.
Reliance Jio also has a long list of 4G data vouchers that are useful when you have reached your data quota. The Jio recharge plans for data booster begin at Rs. 11 and go up to Rs. 1,208.
Here is the list of all data voucher plans for Jio 4G currently provided by Reliance Jio:
Rs. 11: 800 MB of data comes with the Rs. 11 Jio 4G data voucher and the validity is the same as that of the primary prepaid package.
Rs. 21: It provides 2GB of information, although the validity is the same as the current plan.
Rs. 51: The prepaid plan comes with 6 GB of data and has the same validity as the main plan is available.
Rs. 101: The kit contains 12GB of additional information about the new plan.
Rs. 151: 30 GB of unrestricted data is given by the work from home pack and is valid for 30 days.
Rs. 201: 40GB of unlimited storage is accessible from the 4G data voucher and is valid for 30 days.
Rs. 251: The booster package includes 50 GB of data that is good for 30 days.
Rs. 499: The pack comes with a validity span of 56 days + 1.5 GB of data per day + a free Disney+ Hotstar subscription for one year.
Rs. 612: The voucher provides 72 GB of details and comes with a Disney+ Hotstar subscription for one year.
Rs. 1,004: The voucher is valid for a total of 120 days and provides 200 GB of storage. The pack comes with four vouchers consisting of 50 GB of data and a period of 30 days each. It also includes a Disney+ Hostar VIP subscription for one year.
Rs. 1,206: For 180 days, the booster plan is valid and provides 240 GB of data. With this, with each consisting of 40 GB of data per voucher, you will get 6 vouchers. With one year of Disney + Hotstar worth Rs. 399, the booster package comes at no extra cost.
Rs. 1,208: The voucher comes with a total validity of 240 days and provides 240 GB of data. The pack includes 8 vouchers consisting of 30 GB of data and 30 days of validity each. It also offers Disney+ Hotstar for one year.
With Jio recharge plans priced at Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000, Jio has ceased to offer additional data. The plans brought with them 1 GB, 2 GB, 5 GB, 10 GB, 50 GB and 100 GB of free data. The company has added on its website that an additional complimentary 1 GB of data would be credited to the customer account for each Rs. 10 spent on off-net mobile voice calls. Jio has now scrapped the additional information it was given to Jio’s non-Jio calls in compensation for the interconnected usage charge.