The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a drastic change in the lifestyle and in the world around us. Nowadays, travelling has become really difficult due to the fear of infection and increasing cases every day and everywhere. Keeping the current ongoing pandemic situation in mind, Railofy has introduced a new feature through which users will be able to get real-time PNR Status and Train Journey Information through WhatsApp.
This feature will allow users to check their PNR status, real-time train status, previous and upcoming railway station and many other useful information.
As claimed by Railofy, this new feature focused at introducing convenience to the overall time-consuming and tiring experience of searching for PNR status and other train information including train delays, live station alerts, etc. through multiple apps and websites.
Here are the steps to check PNR status and real-time train journey information via WhatsApp:
1. First step you need to do is simply update the WhatsApp app on your phone. Android users can update the app via Play Store and iPhone users can update the app via App store.
2. Now save this number +91-9881193322 in your mobile phone which is Railofy’s train enquiry number. By adding this to your contact list, the contact will be added to your WhatsApp contact list.
3. Now go to your WhatsApp app and tap on the new message button to open your contact list.
4. Moving ahead now simply choose the Railofy contact from your WhatsApp contact list and text your 10 digit PNR number in the message window.
5. Once you send your PNR number at Railofy’s WhatsApp number, it will keep you posted in real-time regarding the train status via WhatsApp.