Samsung Electronics has recently announced a new update for its quick, easy, and reliable Samsung Internet browser. Samsung Internet 13.0 introduces a series of latest features and enhancements designed to provide users with a finer and safer browsing experience.
“At Samsung, we’re always optimizing our products and services to offer the best experience to our users,” said Du Kim, VP, and Head of Web R&D Group, Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics. “Our lives are increasingly residing online, as people try to stay informed and connected, so we wanted to make it easier for everyone to enjoy the best of the internet, knowing you can count on us to keep you safe.”
While using Samsung Internet 13.0, a new permission request UI will show up a warning message if a website seems ill-natured and is attempting to deceive users into allowing notifications. Additionally, the Secret mode allows users to automatically clear their browsing history as soon as all the Secret mode tabs are closed.
As a part of the Samsung Internet 13.0 update, the new Secret mode icon will be shown up on the address bar.
1. Now users can use High contrast mode with Dark mode on, to make fonts and other components stand out even more.
2. Samsung Internet 13.0 browser also launches an Expandable App Bar for menus such as Bookmarks, History, Saved pages, and Downloads.
3. Users can get more screen space by hiding the status bar, to engage themselves in the content they are browsing.
4. Users can enjoy viewing a video on full screen with a Video assistant, pause it by double-tapping the middle of the screen.
5. Users can easily edit the title of bookmarks so that those are easier to recognize and search.
Besides, Application Programming Interface modules are now available for Samsung Internet 13.0 browser, including Web Request, Types, Proxy, History, Cookies, Alarms, Permissions, Privacy, Notifications, Idle, and Management. Developers can make use of these APIs to create extensions and contact the Internet team of Samsung to validate, approve, and add their extensions to the Internet browser. One can download or update Samsung Internet by going on Google Play Store or Galaxy Store.