One of the most downloaded games of 2019, Free Fire is one of the ultimate battle royale games on the mobile platform. It also won the title of “Best Popular vote Game” by Google play store. Minimal device requirements and fast-paced action are two of the reasons behind the huge popularity of the game.
With the increased popularity, people tend to shift the game from mobile phones to their PC for increased Quality. Users are required to use applications known as emulators for running this game on PC. With numerous emulators available, Bluestacks is one of the most popular options amongst the community. One of the oldest and most trusted emulators available in the market, it gives users various features which guarantee a fascinating experience for them. With Pre-set game control, Multi-Instance, Shooting experience with mouse and keyboard, Bluestacks really enhances the whole gaming experience for its users.
Step by Step Guidance for downloading Free Fire on Bluestacks:
- Step 1: You would have to download the Bluestacks emulator first. You can visit the official website of Bluestacks and download it from there by following a few simple procedures.
- Step 2: After the file downloading is completed, you have to install the emulator on your PC.
- Step 3: Now just open the Google Play Store in the emulator and login into your account.
- Step 4: You have to search for Free Fire using the search bar and click on the most relevant and suitable option. Click on the ‘Install’ button and wait for the download to begin. The game will start downloading soon.
- Step 5: After finishing the download and installation, you can open and enjoy playing Free Fire on your PC.
If Bluestacks emulator is not working for someone, one can try other emulators that are available in the market like Gameloop, MEmu Play and Nox Player. Players need to follow similar steps for other emulators that comprise the Google Play Store.