Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has recently announced that the company had sold more than 13 million devices during the festive season in India. This includes 9 million phones led by models including Mi 10T Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi 9 Prime Redmi 9, and Redmi 9A among others.
The chinese vendor said that it saw a huge response in a significant demand for ecosystem products during festive deals and sold more than 4 million gadgets in the categories like TVs, streaming gadgets, clippers, savvy groups, sound items, power banks, and other electronics items.
Recently launched items like Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Smart Speaker were among the top picks for shoppers, it added. Also, Mi Box 4k and Mi TV Stick kept on being the top-selling streaming gadgets across Amazon and Flipkart.
During this festive season, Mi India saw unprecedented interest from first-time users, just as existing users, over all serviceable pin codes.
- Sold more than 9 million phones during this period, overall platforms
- Sold 4 million Smart TVs, Mi Ecosystem items, and other accessories.
- Sold over 450K+ of Mi TVs and Home Entertainment items during Diwali.
- 4K TVs saw the greatest growth sought after over a year ago. The bigger screen size of 50/55 inch saw over half growth opposite a year ago
- Achieved the milestone of 10 million sales for Made In India Mi Power Banks during the festive season
- Sales for Mi Air Purifiers developed by 100%
- Recently launched items like Mi Watch Revolve and Mi Smart Speaker saw a sensational response from Mi Fans and buyers
- Mi Smart Band was among the top-rated items in the fitness segment
Commenting on the success story, Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, at Mi India, said, “We are excited to share that Mi India enrolled its most elevated ever deals during this festive season with 13 million gadgets across phones and other item segments. We presented a wide choice of items and coupled it up with incredible offers and activities like the Mi Smart Upgrade to meet our buyer’s needs. The achievement of selling 13 million gadgets isn’t just consoling for us as a brand however the business on the loose. We are anticipating a more appeal in Q4 and outfitting ourselves to end the year on a high note by satisfying the equivalent. We are lowered at the reaction that we have gotten from our Mi Fans and users and being a customer-first brand, we will keep delivering on our promise to bring the best items at a genuine price.”